Tag Link Errors

Mar 10, 2009 at 8:09 PM
I am having a problem with the Tag Browser.  The Tag Clowd correctly shows all the tags I have added to lists, wiki libraries, discussion threads, etc...  But when I click on tags within custom content types I get the error below.  For example I am running the Community Edition Wiki 2.0.  When I add tags to this library the tags show up in the tag clowd but generate the error below when clicked.  It looks as though tags are not working with any of the custom content types that are installed via features.  Any thoughts on how to work around this?

"Value does not fall within the expected range.
[ArgumentException: Value does not fall within the expected range.]
   Microsoft.SharePoint.SPFieldCollection.GetField(String strName, Boolean bThrowException) +471
   Microsoft.SharePoint.SPFieldCollection.GetField(String strName) +54
   Microsoft.SharePoint.SPListItem.SetValue(String strName, Object value, SPField field, Boolean protectFields) +1524
   Microsoft.SharePoint.SPListItem.SetValue(String strName, Object value, Boolean protectFields) +78
   Microsoft.SharePoint.SPListItem.set_Item(String fieldName, Object value) +64
   BDF.TagCloud.TagBrowser.RenderWebPart(HtmlTextWriter output) +1958
   Microsoft.SharePoint.WebPartPages.WebPart.RenderWebPartInternal(HtmlTextWriter writer) +201
   Microsoft.SharePoint.WebPartPages.WebPart.Render(HtmlTextWriter writer) +138
   Microsoft.SharePoint.WebPartPages.SPChrome.RenderPartContents(HtmlTextWriter output, WebPart part) +80

[WebPartException: Value does not fall within the expected range.]
   Microsoft.SharePoint.WebPartPages.SPChrome.RenderPartContents(HtmlTextWriter output, WebPart part) +238
   Microsoft.SharePoint.WebPartPages.SPChrome.RenderWebPart(HtmlTextWriter output, WebPart part) +100
   Microsoft.SharePoint.WebPartPages.WebPartZone.RenderZoneCell(HtmlTextWriter output, Boolean bMoreParts, WebPart part) +254
   Microsoft.SharePoint.WebPartPages.WebPartZone.RenderWebParts(HtmlTextWriter output, ArrayList webParts) +771
   Microsoft.SharePoint.WebPartPages.WebPartZone.Render(HtmlTextWriter output) +1449
   System.Web.UI.Control.RenderChildrenInternal(HtmlTextWriter writer, ICollection children) +240
   System.Web.UI.Control.RenderChildrenInternal(HtmlTextWriter writer, ICollection children) +240
   System.Web.UI.HtmlControls.HtmlForm.RenderChildren(HtmlTextWriter writer) +253
   System.Web.UI.HtmlControls.HtmlForm.Render(HtmlTextWriter output) +87
   System.Web.UI.HtmlControls.HtmlForm.RenderControl(HtmlTextWriter writer) +53
   System.Web.UI.HtmlControls.HtmlContainerControl.Render(HtmlTextWriter writer) +42
   System.Web.UI.Page.Render(HtmlTextWriter writer) +38
   System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequestMain(Boolean includeStagesBeforeAsyncPoint, Boolean includeStagesAfterAsyncPoint) +4240
"
Coordinator
Mar 24, 2009 at 8:54 AM
The content must have a column named "Title"
Jul 3, 2009 at 10:10 AM

I have title but it is hidden. Should it be set as required to be able to use the tag cloud properly?