Cannot see Nuage in the list of available features to activate

May 3, 2010 at 8:36 AM

Hello,

I've installed Nuage and deployed the solution however i do not see it in the list of features of my site.

I don't have errors in the event log.

I checked also that the ressources are there. I can see:
12\CONFIG\Resources\TagCloudFeature.resX
12\CONFIG\Resources\TagCloudFeature.fr-fr.resX
12\Resources\TagCloudFeature.resX
12\Resources\TagCloudFeature.fr-fr.resX

Do you understand what is the problem?
Do you know what can be wrong.

Regards

Coordinator
May 3, 2010 at 8:43 AM
Edited May 3, 2010 at 9:35 AM

Hello

Which version have you deployed ?

What operations have you performed?

What is the topology of your farm?

May 3, 2010 at 12:48 PM
Edited May 3, 2010 at 12:49 PM

The version of Nuage is the one i've just downloaded so Nuage 1.0.2

The operations i performed are the ones described in the "How to install this solution?" section of your page using STADM.

The topology i'm not so sure as this is the server of my company but i guess it's pretty simple, we have a front end Sharepoint 2007 server and that's it, there is not much to say.

Thanks mate!

May 3, 2010 at 12:49 PM

The topology i'm not so sure as this is the server of my company but i guess it's pretty simple, we have a front end Sharepoint 2007 server and that's it, there is not much to say.

Thanks mate!

May 3, 2010 at 12:50 PM

There is a problem with the message board, it's cutin some lines, i'm sorry.
 I was saying the topology is simple: on front end SharePoint 2007 that's all

May 6, 2010 at 7:20 AM

I finally understood what was wrong. Some component install on the Site level, some install on the Site Collection level like this one.
In the installation instructions it's written : Go Site actions > Parameters of the site ; Features of the site collection. to activate the feature.
I didn't have the Site Collection part, only the Site Feature part. So i was looking to activate the component under the site features instead of Site Collection Features.

I'll ask my Admin to give me appropriate rights to be able to see the Site Collections section.